Thank you to everyone who posted a comment on my last post. As of now, we still haven't heard anything from administration, but I am going to try really hard to stay part-time. Camille had an awesome day on Friday and in a way I felt like it was God's way of reminding me how precious my time with her is and the main reason I took a part-time job in the first place. Please pray that the administration will be recieving to this idea as well. Back to Camille's awesome day...I actually walked in to her playing and having a great time. She even got back down and played some before we left. This had NEVER happened before in fear that I was going to leave her again. She also took a 2 hour nap that morning! It was a huge step in the right direction! Let's pray that after the 3 day weekend, Tuesday won't be a step backwards.
Friday afternoon my mom called because she "thought we might want to come see them." So we went to their house and spent Friday night at their house. We got up Saturday and went to First Monday! I love that place. We came home with a Longhorn dress for Camille, an "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" sign for our bedroom, a red necklace and some new bows for Camille. We came home Saturday evening and went to some friends houses on Sunday and Monday night.





8 comments:
let me know if y'all find out how to get her to eat veggies instead of cheetos. i am having the same problem myself:)
i'm thankful for a better day for camille and will continue to pray for more of them!
glad y'all got to take a little get away trip! Smart girl...not eating the veggies!
you did it! Now, go under fonts and colors and you can change the color of that blogger frame and make it disappear! no one will ever know it was there to begin with. Way to go!
Yea for First Monday!
Love your new blog look! How did you get Camille's pics on the header? I'd love to do that to mine. JB
p.s. - our blog address is bugsmommy.blogspot.com
Hi - I found your blog through a friend. Here's my advice on veggies.... stop giving her the cheetos and she will soon learn that veggies is all she'll get!! Or you could reward her with cheetos once she eats her veggies.
In response to the previous blog, stay part-time. there are so many days when all i want to do is work but i know my kiddos won't be with me forever and then i will wish i had spent all the time in the world with them. it's hard when money is an issue, and it always is!
We love you guys.
Hudson loves Cheetos too...and he DOES NOT eat anything green. So if you figure out how to get her to eat them...let me know!!
Camille is adorable!!! I love seeing her sweet little pictures.
I hope the job situation works out!!
AHH!!! You got a neat header! I am going to need you help sometime soon so I can change mine! It drives me crazy! GREAT to see you this last weekend!! I miss y'all! love you sister!
Post a Comment